- Unit Price
Add an EXTENDER for flexibility:
Type of Compression
High to Medium Compression
High Comfort Index
Full Body & Axilla Coverage
Fit feels like a snug hug - this is a compression garment :) - and is made to adapt to each unique body.
• Targeted, mapped 360° compression with 4 compression zones
• Full axilla & body coverage
• Breast/Body pockets, dual layered technology
• 24/7 Wire Free wearability
• Adjustable straps with 2 zipper g-hooks for easy on/off
• Operating Room ready flat lay, velcro & latex free
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
Post-Surgical: Post-surgical bra & binder that you can use with prosthetics, padding, pressure pads ice, during chemotherapy (chemo-port access), for axilla compression and comfort. For a list of surgeries used in click here
Lymphedema: Daily compression, Physical Therapy support, compression between lymph drainage massage, alternative to bandaging
Everyday: high impact sport, running, larger cup size security, nursing moms
High to Medium
Compression & Coverage
Our HuggerPRIMA is made especially for:
- those looking for full compression, coverage & security – compression with circulation
- post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients who may need to add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice
- larger cup-size women who love high impact exercise, running or yoga or active, nursing moms
- women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area.
- post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed.
- those wanting more every day security, support & comfort
Add the ExtenderPRIMA for more flexibility and comfort.
Want to know more?