- Unit Price
Add an EXTENDER for flexibility:
Type of Compression
Medium to Low Compression
High comfort index
Reduced compression & coverage from the HuggerPRIMA
Super comfy and gentle on the body with 360 mapped compression.
• Targeted, mapped 360° compression with 4 compression zones
• Full axilla & body coverage, reduced from HuggerPRIMA
• Breast/Body pockets, dual layered technology
• 24/7 Wire Free wearability
• Adjustable & convertible to cross shoulder straps
• Operating Room ready flat lay, velcro & latex free
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
Post-Surgical: Post-surgicall bra for use with prosthetics, padding, pressure pads or ice.
As a second phase bra once the Medium to High compression of the HuggerPRIMA is no longer needed full time. For a list of surgeries used in click here.
Lymphedema: Daily comfortable compression, low impact exercise, recovery exercise.
Everyday: sleeping, 24/7 use, comfortable everyday bra replacement that is easy care, durable & long lasting
Medium to Low:
Compression & Coverage
Our HuggerVIDA was made especially for:
- those who want compression (with less coverage & compression than our HuggerPRIMA) that provides shape support and is really comfortable to wear
- women who prefer to sleep in a bra
- those transitioning from a higher compression garment post-surgically or in lymphedema management
- women needing a comfortable go-to bra with durability and easy care (machine wash & dry).
Add the VidaEXTENDER for even more versatility :)
Want to know more?